Wednesday, July 1

Database

Thanks to much help from some of the group members that were here the last 2 weeks, we are on our way with the database. We have almost all records entered in for 2009 and I'll start working back from there. We are at about 1700 or 34 000. Yikes! I'm beginning to realize I'm only going to get a start at this. I'm looking forward to implementing the database with the staff and showing them how easy it will be to keep records and information up to date. Please pray with me for a computer as they don't have one to use for this program. The clinic has 1 desktop but it will not work for this.

It's still really hot here. No electricity last night which means to fan. Which means not much sleep. Electricity and running water truly is a blessed thing.

Happy Canada Day friends!

1 comment:

  1. It was our pleasure to work with you on the database! Good luck with the rest of it! I miss you all already! Keep Manno from messing up his computer too much :)
    ~B

    ReplyDelete