Monday, June 22

Picture updates















The gang (Ben, Kayla, myself, Alin)





















My physiotherapy patient, Boni. She can do a bicep curl holding onto a rock now! :)





















My other patient (Rosalande) and I. She is staying at the house with us and we are taking care of her for 1 month. I think I will spend 1 week with her and her family at her house in the jungle after she's finished treatment with us. Yikes!




















































The hospital is currently testing people's eyes and giving out classes through the Randolph Foundation. This morning they saw 50 patients. I even tested some of them!
















Getting the generator out of the truck in the dark.....sooooooo scary!















We got it out after much yelling and pulling and "discussing"














It weighs a lot! I was excited to see the ECCC name on it too! What a relief and such hope for this community and country.



















I'm happy! :)

Click on any picture to make it bigger.

2 comments:

  1. It is so exciting to see the generator there...finally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shauna,
    What an experience you are having...pretty exciting.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete